Notable events planner Sandra Ikeji celebrates her first wedding anniversary with her husband Arinze, on January 11, 2021.
She shares wonderful photos of herself, her husband, and their baby on her Instagram account, with the caption:
“Cheers to forever. Happy wedding anniversary my love. May the love we both share become stronger as we grow old together. Love you forever and always my xty. You can swipe lol.”
Congratulations to Sandra and we wish her all the best in her married and family life.
Who is Sandra Ikeji?
Sandra Ikeji is primarily known as the sister of famous models, entrepreneurs, and fellow social media influencers Linda and Laura Ikeji.
She’s less famous than her sisters as she is not always under the spotlight. Nevertheless, Sandra has slowly but surely carved a name of her own. In fact, she’s a rising star in the Nigerian entrepreneurial scene. She is the CEO of Blackdove Models — one of the top commercial modeling agencies in Nigeria — and CEO of events planning outfit Events by SI.
Blackdove Models is located at 27A, Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja in the Nigerian capital of Lagos. The agency offers ushering services through its well-groomed, presentable, and accessible ushers and models to add glamour to many events: birthday parties, weddings, anniversary parties, concerts, private parties, and rallies. Blackdove Models prides on its hundreds of tall, gorgeous, and well-groomed models and ushers ready to bring a touch of class and glamour to events anywhere in Nigeria.
Apart from being Blackdove Models’ CEO, Sandra Ikeji is also the CEO of Events by SI, and events planning company that plans and organizes mostly weddings, although it also organizes parties and other events.
Here are some other interesting facts about Sandra Ikeji that you didn’t know
- Sandra Ikeji has currently 292,000 Instagram followers. Her Instagram handle is @sandraikeji.
- According to Sandra herself, she’s very happy when she plans parties.
- She has been featured on the cover page of Life & Times magazine.
- She holds a master’s degree in Regional Planning from the University of Lagos.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree from the International School for Hospitality in Nevada, USA.
- As a kid, Sandra used to play football a lot, which earned her the nickname “Sandra Papin” from her neighbors.
- Sandra may now be in her 30s but she still feels like 18 forever, and that’s how she likes to celebrate all her birthdays.
- Around 200 bridesmaids were present at Sandra’s wedding on January 11, 2020, making her wedding one of the most historic weddings in Nigeria. It was held at the Landmark event center in Lagos. Surely, this wedding is one for the books. Sandra shared the photo of herself and her bridesmaids on her Instagram account. In that photo, she was surrounded by her bridesmaids and together they threw up their flowers and having a laugh together.
Check out Sandra Ikeji on:
Her businesses and interests:
- Events by SI website
- Events by SI on Facebook
- Events by SI on Instagram
- Events by SI on Twitter
- Blackdove Modeling Agency on Facebook
- Blackdove Modeling on Instagram