Time passes, but the memory lingers. Devin Ratray of the 1990 American comedy film written and produced by John Hughes is now the rave of the moment. Home alone is one of the most successful American movies, Devin, who was a cast member for the film Home alone, has turned out to a grown man. You can see how time flies; this article divulges all you need to know about the prominent American actor.
Who Is Devin Ratray? Early Life & Education
Devin Ratray is an American writer, singer, and film actor who was born to the family of Peter Ratray and Ann Willis on January 11, 1977, in New York City, united states. His parents, who were also artists, appeared on ‘Train Ride to Hollywood.’
Devin’s parents Peter Ratray and Ann Willis’s career in the entertainment industry were short-lived, but their son picked interest in acting as he grows.
Ratray is a talented actor who can multitask; while he starred in several films during his childhood years, he also focused on his academics. In 1994, the talented young man graduated from New York’s famous ‘Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.’
Devin Ratray took a break from acting to focus on his university education. He got enrolled at ‘New York University’ and the ‘School of Visual Arts to bolster the passion he has for acting. The knowledge he gained from school made him an extraordinary actor compared to other artists without education.
At a point in life, everyone experiences hardship. Delvin Ratray, during his university day, had unleashed a few films; unfortunately, the movie did not gain popularity, but with the influence of his parents, he was able to overcome that phase of life.
Ratray had the breakthrough of his career in 1990 when he appeared on ‘Home Alone.’ The film that has become a cult classic tells the story of a mischievous young boy tackling two petty criminals who try to enter his house, as he is mistakenly left alone at home by his parents.
The film was a massive success at local and international levels. Devin played the role of ‘Buzz McCallister,’ the bully older brother of the central character, ‘Kevin McCallister,’ played by Macaulay Culkin.
Achievements In Filmography
- Where Are the Children? (1986) as Neil Keeney
- If It’s Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium (1987) (Television film)
- The River Pirates (1988) as Bubba
- Zits (1988) as Oscar Opily
- Little Monsters (1989) as Ronnie Coleman
- Worth Winning (1989) as Howard Larimore Jr
- Home Alone (1990) as Buzz McCallister
- Perfect Harmony (1991) (Television film) as Shelby
- Home Alone part 2: Lost in New York (1992) as Buzz McCallister
- Dennis the Menace (1993) as Mickey
- Strong Island Boys (1997) as Cal
- The Bill (2001) (Short film) as Thug
- The Prince and Me (2004) as Scotty
- Slippery Slope (2006) as Hospital Assistant
- Serial (2007) as Jimmy Link
- The Cake Eaters (2007) as J.J.
- The 2 Bobs (2009) as Horizontal Bob
- The Winning Season (2009) as Security Officer
- Surrogates (2009) as Bobby
- The Flying Scissors (2009) as The Rock
- Breaking Point (2009) as Kevin
- Odd Jobs (2010) (Television film) as Joe Bannon
- Elevator as Martin Gosling
- Construction (2012) as Ray
- The Good Wife (2012) “Two Girls, One Code” as Kevin Costas
- Side Effects (2013) as Banks patient #3
- Blue Ruin (2013) as Ben Gaffney
- Nebraska (2013) as Cole
- R.I.P.D. (2013) as Pulaski
- Agent Carter (2015) as Sheldon McFee
- Louie (2015) as Mike
- 3rd Street Blackout (2015) as Adam Daddario
- The am Lennon Report (2016) as Phil Bernstein
- Masterminds (2016) as Runny
How Old Is Devin Ratray?
Forty-Three Years as of 2020, he was born on January 11, 1997. How old was Devin Ratray in Home Alone? He was Thirteen years old at “Home Alone.”
Devin has at least one relationship in the past; he’s not yet married and does not have any child at the time of this writing. He’s a tight-lip person, so we do not know about her current relationship
Devin Ratray Net Worth
Delvin earns an annual salary that ranges between $60,000 and $150,000. His financial value is around $200,000.
The American actor is active on Social media, i.e., Instagram and Twitter
Devin Ratray Death
Devin is not dead at the time of this writing. Discard every rumor about him until you are sure.
Originally posted 2020-11-29 09:13:50.