- ‘You’re now looking old’ – Fans tell Regina Daniels
- Woman, three others bag 160 years imprisonment for possession of counterfeit notes
- Magu never said Coronavirus is caused by corruption- EFCC insists
- Man who waited for 23 yrs to become a father, dies 7 months after welcoming a set of twin boys
- Victor James Calls For Establishment Of Niger Delta And Nigerian Community Centre In Coventry
- 10-year-old girl rescued after being stolen from her parents in 2018 and sold for N800,000
- Suspected fake doctor nabbed after working in Kaduna state hospital for 11 years
- Man confesses to raping 6 underage boys in Anambra (video)
Chelsea reach ‘verbal agreement’ for €45m transfer of Ajax playmaker Ziyech in summer, according to De Telegraaf.
The report adds that Frank Lampard ordered the Stamford Bridge hierarchy to strike a deal for the 26-year-old at the end of the season after failing in the January transfer window.
However, Chelsea’s condition of landing Ziyech may come down to whether they can secure Champions League football.
The Blues are only two points clear of Sheffield United in fourth and the door is still open for other European sides to match their offer.
9jaglitz © 2019 | Designed by IdeaPortals Nigeria
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)