- ‘You’re now looking old’ – Fans tell Regina Daniels
- Woman, three others bag 160 years imprisonment for possession of counterfeit notes
- Magu never said Coronavirus is caused by corruption- EFCC insists
- Man who waited for 23 yrs to become a father, dies 7 months after welcoming a set of twin boys
- Victor James Calls For Establishment Of Niger Delta And Nigerian Community Centre In Coventry
- 10-year-old girl rescued after being stolen from her parents in 2018 and sold for N800,000
- Suspected fake doctor nabbed after working in Kaduna state hospital for 11 years
- Man confesses to raping 6 underage boys in Anambra (video)
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Duoye Diri as the winner of the Bayelsa election.
The INEC Chairman who made this announcement at the INEC headquarters in Abuja said the certificate of return will be issued immediately to the winner.
The Supreme court on Thursday February 13th, annulled the election of APC’s David Lyon on grounds that his running mate ran in the Novevember 2019 governorship election with forged certificate.
Meanwhile See photos of Duoye arriving INEC office to pick up his Certificate of Return
9jaglitz © 2019 | Designed by IdeaPortals Nigeria
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)