- Toke Makinwa’s thought about bullying and how to draw the line between teaching kids to fight back
- Mike Edward Becomes Mitsubishi Ambassador (video)
- Ugandan woman claims she slept and woke up with an American accent (video)
- There are no “Big Brother in Politics” – Twitter Users troll Ebuka Uchendu
- “If your life is centered around one wife, you are living a half life” – Adamu Garba
- Woman Runs Mad After Being Dropped Off By Suspected Ritualist In Delta (Video)
- PDP Olisa Metuh found guilty of money laundering in N400m fraud trial
- Goat gives birth to strange kid with a human-shaped skull in Argungu (photos)
Media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and his wife Cynthia are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary.
The couple got married in 2016 and their union is now blessed with two daughters.
To mark his 4th wedding anniversary, Ebuka shared a photo he took with his wife and wrote: “4 years Best years of my life.”
9jaglitz © 2019 | Designed by IdeaPortals Nigeria
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)